The Church on the move, not contained inside a building, but physically expanding and reaching every sphere of society within the village, town, city and county and even nation, covering the whole area, no place left unreached. But doing what?
- Teaching the truth but with amazing application in mass open air gatherings but also packing smaller gatherings in the many buildings of worship.
- Proclaiming the good news to those who have not heard of the kingdom.
- Healing every disease, rising with authority to overcome every evil act.
Imagine this …
The Church being talked about even beyond its borders. And the effect?
- People coming from every direction because they have heard that the Church can make them better.
- Crowds coming from places that had not known the gospel, from different faiths, attracted to what was happening in and through the Church.
Can you imagine this again for your Church?
It has happened before. It happened to the Christ, the Head of the Church.
It can happen again to the Body of Christ, the Church.
“Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them. Large crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis,Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him.” (Matthew 4 v 23-25)
It can happen again. Imagine this …!