“Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.”
Have you ever thought about being an ‘however’ person?
To be one of those who buck the trend, who step out of what is culturally acceptable to further the kingdom of God. That’s what happened to some Jewish men from Cyprus and Cyrene who went to Antioch where the first mission to the Gentiles is recorded.
To be an ‘however’ person then you need to be someone:
1. Who doesn’t mind being an unknown hero.
2. Who will be part of the minority not the majority viewpoint.
3. Who is prepared to leave your comfort and go to a place not known.
4. Who begins to speak to a people very different to you but you manage to do this effectively.
5. Who carries the good news, ‘however’ people are joyful people!
Today try and say ‘however’ at some point. Then be that person who says it.