Jesus was dead but He came back and is alive today.
No matter what dies, it can live again.
If Churches close down then later they can reappear.
If a generation loses faith then the next can regain it.
Whatever you have lost can be found.
Whatever has been stolen can be given back.
Whatever has gone wrong can be put right.
Where there has been defeat, success can come.
It is not over till it’s over and we never get to say it is over!
There is still time in your life, there is still today.
Jesus is Here!
While he was saying this, a synagogue leader came and knelt before him and said, “My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live.” Jesus got up and went with him, and so did his disciples … When Jesus entered the synagogue leader’s house and saw the noisy crowd and people playing pipes, he said, “Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep.” But they laughed at him. After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up. News of this spread through all that region.” (Matthew 9 v 18-19; 23-26)
- Some miracles start from the bended knee of heart-felt worship and earnest prayer.
- Some miracles need a new sound.
- Some miracles need people who think they know what has happened to leave.
Easter Sunday tells us that miracles do happen. Everything is possible for God!
- Jesus went into the house of acceptance and conclusion.
- Jesus proclaimed LIFE, the opposite of the atmosphere.
- Jesus moved the mourners and the mockers out of the house to change the sound.
- Jesus went into the room and took the girl’s hand and she got up.
And the disciples knew that whatever may have died can live again!
2 Replies to “Discipleship is knowing that what may have died can live again”
Brilliant! X happy Easter to you and your family xx
Sent from my iPhone
Happy Easter Marilyn